Proudly Sponsored by:
Date of Event: SATURDAY JUNE 4, 2016 at 10:30AM
Location of Event: AGRI-LAND (infield)
Show Chairperson(s): Dayna Grandy & Barry Van Camp
Show Secretary: Mark Keir
Judge: Adam Scanlan
Judging to begin at 10:30AM
Rules and Regulations:
- This show is sanctioned by the Canadian Goat Society and C.G.S. rules will govern.
- Animals must be on the grounds by 9:00AM and must remain until 5:00PM.
- All animals will be health checked by a panel of 3. Any animals not passing inspection must be removed from the show.
- There shall be no limit on the number of entries that may be made by an exhibitor.
- All animals under 6 months of age that are not registered must have an “Application for Registration” present. All animals over 6 months of age must have original registration papers on site. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All animals must be legibly tattooed and tattoos must match the original registration papers. All excess ink must be removed from fresh tattoos.
- Entries are to be in the hands of the show secretary on or before May 27th, 2016.
- The date for computing age is June 4th, 2016.
- Milk Does must be milked dry 24 hours before judging begins. Goats with hard or distended udders will be disqualified from competition.
- Animals with horns will be disqualified from showing.
- All animals shown in special classes must have been shown in their regular classes.
1st - $30. 2nd - $25. 3rd - $20. 4th – $15. 5th – $10. 6th – $10.
A – Alpine
B – La Mancha
C – Nigerian Dwarf
D – Nubian
E – Oberhasli
F – Recorded Grade
G – Saanen
H – Toggenburg
- Junior – 12 years and Under
- Senior – 13 to 18 years
- Doe kid under 6 months
- Doe kid 6 – 12 months
- Doe kid 12 – 24 months
- Junior Champion & Reserve & Junior Champion (Rosettes)
- Milk doe 1 – 2 years
- Milk doe 2 – 3 years
- Milk doe 3 – 5 years
- Milk doe 5 years and older
- Champion Challenge
- Senior Champion & Reserve Champion (Rosettes)
- Grand Champion & Reserve Grand Champion (Rosettes)
Specials: (All Breeds Combined)
AB 1 Best Dam & Daughter – $25
AB 2 Best Herd – $25 (4 animals – one breed – bred and owned by exhibitor)
Best Junior Doe in Show – $25
Best Senior Doe in Show – $25
Best Udder – $25 (each breed)
Mail entries to:
118 Eldomar Avenue
E-mail entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org