updated: April 15, 2013
Date of Event: SATURDAY JUNE 1, 2013 at 9:00AM
Location of Event: Rabbit Tent
This is an A.R.B.A. sanction show and filing of entries signifies acceptance of the official show rules of the A.R.B.A. This is also an OC of RC Sweepstakes Show, points to count towards annual Sweepstakes Awards. Full classification according to A.R.B.A. Standards of Perfection.
OFFICIAL A.R.B.A. SANCTION SHOW
Eric Stewart, Executive Director
P.O. Box 5667
Bloomington, Illinois 61702
SANCTION FEE: $10.00
Individual Membership Dues: 1 Year $20.00 or 3 Years $50.00
Husband/Wife: 1 Year $30.00 or 3 Years for $75.00
Youth: $12.00/year or $30.00 for 3 years.
The National Convention for 2013 will be held in:
Harrisburg, PA on October 19, - October 23, 2013
Official O.C. of R.C. Sweepstake Show
CLASSES for SIX CLASS BREEDS
Senior, 6/8, Junior
CLASSES for FOUR CLASS BREEDS
Senior and Junior
BOB – $10.00 BOS – $5.00
(five or more in a class)
1st – $5.00 2nd – $4.00 3rd – $3.00 4th $2.00 5th $1.00
$200.00 for Best in Show & $100.00 for Reserve in Show for each show.
- This show is governed by the latest A.R.B.A. Rules and filing of entries indicates acceptance.
- Entry fee is $4.00 per animal per show.
- All animals must be permanently and legibly marked in the left ear as per A.R.B.A. Rules.
- No breeding of animals in the showroom.
- No substitutions allowed unless in the same class and sex.
- The showroom will be open at 9:00AM. Animals must be on the grounds by 8:30AM.
- The show will not accept responsibility for fire, theft, accidents, or providential destruction. However, every precaution will be taken to eliminate any danger or mistakes in the showroom.
- Sick or diseased animals will be denied show space at the discretion of the Show Superintendent.
- Exhibitors are not allowed behind the Judges tables and will refrain from talking to the Judge while classes are being judged.
- No animals are to be removed from the showroom until judging is completed and awards are presented.
- Exhibitors are to carry their own animals. If you need assistance, please ask the Show Superintendent.
- Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children.
- No alcohol or smoking in the showroom (tent).
- Exhibitors are asked to remove their vehicles to the designated parking areas after unloading of animals. Handicap areas are available upon request.
- No entries day of show.
- Changes to entries $1.00 (NEW).
- All rabbits must remain on grounds until 4PM.
Email Entries to: Dave Grandy email@example.com or
Phone Entries to: Steve Sharmen (705) 328 – 0475