1. Open to all 4-H Clubs represented by the Durham West 4-H Association.
2. Exhibits may be on a topic from one of the 4-H projects offered in the Fall of 2013 and Spring of 2014
3. Exhibits should include a poster stating the title of the exhibit and club name. Table space will be 4 ft. by 3 ft.
4. Exhibits will be set up Thursday June 2, 2016 before 4:00PM and are to be removed at 5:00PM on Sunday June 5, 2016.
5. No entry fee is required.
6. Spring Fair Board will pay an amount of $25.00 to each 4-H club entering a worthy display in accordance with the regulations set out.
7. Entries shall be made to the Secretary by fax at 905-655-7094 or phone 905-655-7093 by May 29th.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: 4-H Educational Exhibits