Proudly Sponsored by:
Date of Event: SATURDAY JUNE 4, 2016 AT 5:00PM
**Note: start time is dependent on how many entrants need to be weighed in
Registration/Weight In: 4:00PM
Location of Event: Track
Committee Chairperson: Sam and Dayna Grandy
LIMITED to 30 ENTRIES!
Prizes donated by: Brooklin Agricultural Society
- All pullers must belong to one of the following 4-H clubs; York, Durham-West or Durham East.
- All entries have to abide by the rules in accordance with 4-H and our rules which are stock lawn tractors, no dual wheels.
- All entries must have safety boots, helmet, no loose clothing & anyone with long hair must have their hair tied back.
- Participants must stay on their tractor when NOT pulling.
- All entries have to be weighed in prior to the pull to compete (4:00-4:45PM)
- We have the right to ask anyone to leave if it is not safe.
- Each participant must sign a waiver to the rules
For more information contact: email@example.com
Subject Line: 4-H Lawn Tractor Pull or Dayna Grandy