Class 100 – QUILTS & QUILTING – Quilt Open Competition
To enter in this Homecraft section online – please add desired item(s) to cart and proceed to checkout.
Section Chairperson: Cheryl Flanders, 905-655-4188
- Each fabric sample must be at least 5.0 x 7.5 cm (2×3 inches) and attached to the entry tag.
- No person may enter more than one article in any one section.
- All articles must be hand quilted unless otherwise stated.
- Entries must be solely made and quilted by the exhibitor.
- No pre-printed quilts unless otherwise stated.
1st $12.00 2nd $10.00 3rd $8.00
BROCK PROPERTY MAINTENANCE
TRACY & ROB HANSON
JUDGING STANDARDS FOR CLASS 100
15 Points General Appearance
40 Points Design, Colour & Materials
45 Points Workmanship
Exhibitor with the most points for CLASS 100 will receive a gift donated by
~ BROOKLIN PAINT ~
For a full list of Homecraft Rules please visit here.
If you have any questions about Homecraft please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org