updated: March 5, 2013
Class 100 – QUILTS & QUILTING – Quilt Open Competition
To enter in this Homecraft section online – please add desired item(s) to cart and proceed to checkout.
Section Chairperson: Cheryl McLeod, 905-655-4964
- Each fabric sample must be at least 2×3 inches and attached to the entry tag.
- No person may enter more than one article in any one section.
- All articles must be hand quilted unless otherwise stated.
- Entries must be solely made and quilted by the exhibitor.
- No pre-printed quilts unless otherwise stated.
1st $15.00 2nd $12.00 3rd $10.00
Additional 1st Prize of a Gift Certificate ~ donated by Mane Street Salon ~
Additional 1st Prize of $5 ~ donated by Maureen Jackson ~
JUDGING STANDARDS FOR CLASS 100
15 Points General Appearance
40 Points Design, Colour & Materials
45 Points Workmanship
Exhibitor with the most points for CLASS 100 will receive $25 donated by
~ Elizabeth Thompson ~
For a full list of Homecraft Rules please visit here.
If you have any questions about Homecraft please send us an e-mail at email@example.com