CLASS 200 – KNITTING & CROCHETING
To enter in this Homecraft section online – please add desired item(s) to cart and proceed to checkout.
Committee Chair: Cheryl Flanders, 905-655-4188
1. Wool samples of at least 4 inches long or fabric samples of 5.0 x 7.5cm (2×3 inches) must be attached to the entry tag.
2. All items are to be hand knit or crocheted unless otherwise stated.
3. Articles may have been worn, but must be cleaned before exhibited.
4. No person may enter more than one article in any one section.
5. All afghans must be a minimum of 101.6 x 152.4cm (40×60 inches).
6. Baby afghans must be a minimum of 61.0 x 91.4cm (24×36 inches).
1st $6.00 2nd $5.00 3rd $4.00
Prize money donated by
The MARTEL FAMILY
1st $10.00 2nd $8.00 3rd $6.00
“It is our sincere hope that our gift of a hat will bring warmth to the hearts and the heads of patients undergoing cancer treatment.”
- visit getwellgang.ca for details
JUDGING STANDARDS FOR CLASS 200
20 Points Design, Colour & Material
30 Points Workmanship (Inside)
50 Points Workmanship (Outside)
Exhibitor with the most points for CLASS 200 will receive a gift donated by
Best in Show Rosette will be Awarded in Catagory 200
For a full list of Homecraft Rules please visit here.
If you have any questions about Homecraft please send us an E-mail at email@example.com