Updated: March 5, 2013
CLASS 200 – KNITTING & CROCHETING
To enter in this Homecraft section online – please add desired item(s) to cart and proceed to checkout.
Committee Chair: Cheryl McLeod, 905-655-4964
1. Wool samples of at least 4 inches long or fabric samples of 2×3 inches must be attached to the entry tag.
2. All items are to be hand knit or crocheted unless otherwise stated.
3. Articles may have been worn, but must be cleaned before exhibited.
4. No person may enter more than one article in any one section.
5. All afghans must be a minimum of 40×60 inches.
6. Baby afghans must be a minimum of 24×36 inches.
1st $5.00 2nd $4.00 3rd $3.00
Additional 1st Prize of $5 ~ donated by Ellie Fowler ~
Additional 1st Prize of $5 ~ donated by Michelle Ratte, BSF Secretary ~
Additional 1st Prize of $6 ~ donated by Elizabeth Thompson ~
“It is our sincere hope that our gift of a hat will bring warmth to the hearts and the heads of patients undergoing cancer treatment.”
Crochet hat must be 100% cotton – visit getwellgang.ca for details
Prize money ~ donated by The Martel Family ~
1st $10.00 2nd $8.00 3rd $6.00
First Prize Money ~ donated by Nancy Wagg ~
JUDGING STANDARDS FOR CLASS 200
20 Points Design, Colour & Material
30 Points Workmanship (Inside)
50 Points Workmanship (Outside)
Exhibitor with the most points for CLASS 200 will receive a $25 ~ donated by Sarah Alie ~
BEST IN SHOW ROSETTE WILL BE AWARDED IN CATEGORY 200
For a full list of Homecraft Rules please visit here.
If you have any questions about Homecraft please send us an E-mail at email@example.com