Class 400 – HOUSEHOLD ITEMS AND CRAFTS
To enter in this Homecraft section online – please add desired item(s) to cart and proceed to checkout.
Committee Chair: Cheryl McLeod, 905-655-4964
General Class Rules:
1. Attach samples to the Entry Tag of at least 5.1×7.6cm (2×3 inches) where indicated.
2. Articles may have been worn but must be cleaned before being exhibited.
3. No person shall enter more than one article in any one section.
4. All exhibits must not have been previously shown at the Brooklin Spring Fair.
To enter in the Homecraft section online, please add desired item(s) to cart and proceed.
1st $5.00 2nd $4.00 3rd $3.00
YOUNG’S WATER SYSTEMS
THE MARTEL FAMILY
WINCHESTER GOLF CLUB
1. Display two scrapbooking pages (face to face).
2. Pages should be either 21.6×27.9cm (8.5 x 11 inches) or 30.5×30.5cm (12 x 12 inches).
Around the House
Prize Money donated by
DECOR THERAPY PLUS
JUDGING STANDARDS FOR CLASS 400
15 Points General Appearance
25 Points Craftmanship
60 Points Creative Design, Colour & Materials
WEIRD & WACKY – Adult (no samples)
1st $10.00 2nd $7.50 3rd $5.00
All prize money Donated by
RICK & CHERYL FLANDERS
Exhibitor with the most points for CLASS 400 will receive a Gift Certificate donated by
BROOKLIN PUB & GRILL
BEST IN SHOW ROSETTE WILL BE AWARDED IN CATEGORY 400
For a full list of Homecraft Rules please visit here.
If you have any questions about Homecraft please send us an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org