Class 500 – SENIORS
To enter in this Homecraft section online – please add desired item(s) to cart and proceed to checkout.
Committee Chair: Gloria Jackson 905-655-4878
General Class Rules:
1. All entries from Class 500 to 514 must have samples attached to the Entry Tag of at least 5.1×7.6cm (2×3 inches).
2. Articles may have been worn but must be cleaned before being exhibited.
3. No person shall enter more than one article in any one section.
4. All exhibits must not have been previously shown at the Brooklin Spring Fair
5. See General Class Rules for each section.
6. Exhibitors must be 55+ unless otherwise stated.
1st $5.00 2nd $4.00 3rd $3.00 4th $2.00
BARNES MEMORIAL FUNERAL HOME
KINOVEN REBEKAH BROOKLIN LODGE
Additional First Prize of a Gift Certificate donated by
1. See Class 1100 Photography for General Class Rules.
2. Digital photography permitted.
1st $3.00 2nd $2.50 3rd $1.75 4th $1.50
All Prize Money Donated by:
70 Years & Over
1. See General Class Rules for each section.
1st $5.00 2nd$4.00 3rd $3.00 4th $2.00
Culinary Arts 70 Years & Older
1. See Culinary Arts for General Class Rules.
1st $3.00 2nd$2.50 3rd $2.00 4th $1.00
First Prize Money Donated by
Additional 1st Prize of Apples Donated by
Exhibitor with the most points for Class 500 will receive Dinner for at
THE COURT AT BROOKLIN
BEST IN SHOW ROSETTE WILL BE AWARDED IN CATEGORY 500
For a full list of Homecraft Rules please visit here.
If you have any questions about Homecraft please send us an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org