updated: March 5, 2013
Class 1100 – PHOTOGRAPHY
To enter in this Homecraft section online – please add desired item(s) to cart and proceed to checkout.
Committee Chair: Barb Marno, 905-432-4685
1. Pictures must be taken by exhibitor who is 19 years of age or older.
2. Pictures are to be in colour, non-panoramic.
3. Pictures must not be time delayed.
4. Digital photography permitted – not digitally enhanced.
5. All snapshots are not to be larger than 5 x 7 inches.
6. Pictures must not have been entered in previous Brooklin Spring Fairs.
7. No person may enter more than one article in any one section.
8. All pictures MUST be mounted on white cardboard with ½ inch border.
9. Photos not properly mounted will not be judged.
1st $3.00 2nd $2.00 3rd $1.00
First Prize Money Donated by
~ Ashley Stevens ~
Additional 1st Prize of $5 Donated by
~ Barb Marno ~
Additional 1st Prize of $3 Donated by
~Apple Blossom Shop ~
Prizes: 1st $12.00 2nd $8.00 3rd $5.00
Prize Money Donated by
~ Bev Elnor ~
Additional 1st Prize of $7 Donated by
~ Barb Marno ~
Quality of Photograph
Condition of photo must be clean and mounted.
Is it in focus?
Is the lighting correct?
Is the angle of the shot correct?
Content of the Picture
Is it representative of the category?
Does it appeal to the viewer?
Does it inform the viewer?
For a full list of Homecraft Rules please visit here.
If you have any questions about Homecraft please send us an E-mail at email@example.com