Class 1200 – HORTICULTURE
To enter in this Homecraft section online – please add desired item(s) to cart and proceed to checkout.
Committee Chair: Bev Elnor, 905-655-1070
General Class Rules:
1. Houseplants should be exhibited in their growing pots only. They must have been in the possession and care of the exhibitor for at least three months.
2. Exhibitors shall enter only one entry per section except in “any other class” where two entries are permitted.
3. Exhibitors must identify plants on the front of the entry tag where stipulated.
4. All exhibits must not have been previously shown at the Brooklin Spring Fair.
5. Purchased flowers (not artificial) may be used only for “designs”
6. All floral specimens must be displayed in clear, uncoloured containers.
7. All vegetable specimens must be displayed on a paper plate, unless otherwise specified.
8. All horticulture will be judged according to the “Ontario Judging and Exhibition Standards” for Horticulture and Floral Design, Publication 34/2003
1st $3.00 2nd $2.50 3rd $2.00
GARY & ERLYNE YOUNG
WINCHESTER GOLF CLUB
Bulbs, Corms, Tubers
Note: See Publication 34 for suitable # and suggestions.
1st $7.00 2nd $6.00 3rd $5.00
All Prize Money Donated by
~ BEV ELNOR ~
First prize gift certificate towards fresh cut flowers donated by
BROOKLIN FLORAL AND GARDEN SHOPPE
1st $9.00 2nd $7.00 3rd $5.00
All Prize Money donated by
THE BROOKLIN HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY
Exhibitor with the most points for Class 1200 will receive
A Gift Certificate donated by
THE BROOKLIN FLORAL AND GARDEN SHOPPE
For a full list of Homecraft Rules please visit here.
If you have any questions about Homecraft please send us an e-mail at email@example.com