Class 1300 – JUNIOR CULINARY ARTS
To enter in this Homecraft section online – please add desired item(s) to cart and proceed to checkout.
Committee Chair: Ellie Fowler, 905-655-8085
18 Years & Under
- All entries must be exhibited on a disposable plate and placed in a re-sealable plastic bag, unless noted.
- The child’s name and age must appear on the entry tag placed on the outside of the bag.
- In fairness, all entries must be handmade and done by one individual child.
- Group Baking is not permitted unless otherwise stated.
- No commercial mixes are to be used, unless noted.
- Please refer to Homecraft Section Rules for complete rules.
Individual Competition Prizes:
1st $2.50 2nd $2.25 3rd $2.00 4th $1.75
YOUNG’S WATER SYSYEMS
NEIL GUTHRIE FARM
1st Prize is a Gift Certificate from CANDYBAR
1313 - 1317 Judged on decoration only – all edible decorations.
DO NOT COVER
Additional 1st Prize Gift Donated by:
UPSTAIRS AT THE REAL CANADIAN SUPERSTORE
1st $7.00 2nd $6.00 3rd $4.00 4th $3.00
Prize Money Donated by:
Group Cookie/Square Competition
1. Entries must be entered by a group of 3 or more individuals, such as a school, club, family etc.
2. Include contact name and total number of participants.
1st $6.00 2nd $5.00 3rd $4.00 4th $3.00
OAAS Chocolate Chip Cookie
1. Open to all Youth aged 10 – 15 years as of December 31, 2015
2. One class only.
3. The winner from the Brooklin Spring Fair will be eligible to enter at the District 4 competition, October 2016.
4. Provincial competition: February 2017, same rules as above.
1st $12.00 2nd $8.00 3rd $6.00 4th$4.00
All Prize Money donated by
ASHLEY STEVENS REAL ESTATE GROUP
25 Points Presentation (Cookies & Plate)
15 Points General Appearance
15 Points Internal Appearance
45 Points Flavour
For a full list of Homecraft rules please visit here.
If you have any questions about Homecraft please send us an E-mail at email@example.com