Class 1400 – Youth Poster
To enter in this Homecraft section online – please add desired item(s) to cart and proceed to checkout.
Committee Chair: Maureen Jackson, 905-655-4469
General Class Rules:
1. Age: Grade 7 – 12.
2. Theme: “Promoting the BROOKLIN SPRING FAIR”
3. Must be ORIGINAL hand drawn design.
4. Size minimum 11 x 17 inches (28 cm x 43.5 cm) to maximum of 12 x 18 inches (30.5 cm x 46 cm).
5. Entry must be mounted on a BLACK ART board to give a 2 inch border.
6. The winning poster from this class will be eligible to enter the District 4 competition, October 2015. District winners will be eligible to enter the Provincial competition at the February 2016 Ontario Association of Agricultural Societies Convention.
1st $12.00 2nd $10.00 3rd $8.00
All Prize Money donated by
~ YOUNG’S WATER SYSTEMS ~
10 Points General Appearance
20 Attract & Hold Attention
30 Competition Theme Clear
40 Quality of Materials/End Product
For a full list of Homecraft Rules please visit here.
If you have any questions about Homecraft please send us an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org