Class 1500 – JUNIOR & YOUNG ADULT PHOTOGRAPHY
To enter in this Homecraft section online – please add desired item(s) to cart and proceed to checkout.
Committee Chair: Barb Marno, 905-432-4685
1. All snapshots must be taken by Junior or Young Adult.
2. Photographer of photo can not appear in photo (exception Class 1514)
3. Pictures are not to be enlarged and no time exposure.
4. Digital photographs permitted – no digital enhancement permitted.
5. No photos larger than 12.7×17.8 cm (5 x 7 inches).
6. Items must not have been previously entered at the Brooklin Spring Fair.
All pictures must be mounted on white bristol board with 1.3 cm (½ inch) border.
Exhibits not adhering to the above rules will not be judged.
WINCHESTER GOLF CLUB
APPLE BLOSSOM SHOP, ORONO
Grade 6 & Under
1st $2.75 2nd $2.00 3rd $1.75 4th $1.50
Grade 7 – 12
Quality of Photograph
Condition of photo must be clean and mounted.
Is it in focus?
Is the lighting correct?
Is the angle of the shot correct?
Content of the Picture
Is it representative of the category?
Does it appeal to the viewer?
Does it inform the viewer?
For a full list of Homecraft Rules please visit here.
If you have any questions about Homecraft please send us an E-mail at email@example.com