Proudly Sponsored by:
Denworth Equine Management
Sherri Whitworth-Denouden & Jeremy Denouden
DUAL SANCTIONED WITH PONY BREEDERS OF ONTARIO
DATE OF EVENT: FRIDAY JUNE 3, 2016 at 9:00AM
LOCATION OF EVENT: Horse Ring
ENTRY FEES: see Entry Form – Pre Entries Close May 30, 2016
JUDGE: Kylie McGillvery
Classes Start at 9:00AM Sharp
Ribbons to 6th Place
2016 SPORTPONY STARSEARCH QUALIFIER
This division is open to any pony meeting the sportpony criteria. IE: hunter, jumper, driving, eventing etc. The first place in each of the 6 in hand classes at the qualifying shows are eligible to enter to qualify for the SPORTPONY STARSEARCH CHALLENGE CUP, held at the Royal Winter Fair in November 2016. Both under saddle class winners also qualify for each respective class. Ponies MUST measure 14.2 hands or under. Passport and registration are not necessary to participate. General EC rules for sporthorses will apply.
Adults CAN ride a pony. Stallions may NOT be handled or ridden by children at the Royal Winter Fair, but may be at the qualifying show’s discretion.
If the first place pony has already qualified at a previous show in 2016 then the second place pony becomes the qualifier. Once qualified a pony may still show at any of the qualifying shows. A list of shows can be viewed at www.royalfair.org
At the Royal the SPORTPONY STARSEARCH winner will be awarded the perpetual MORTON SPORTPONY CHALLENGE CUP and a silver keeper plate. Our sponsors, DENWORTH EQUINE MANAGEMENT Sherri Whitworth-Denouden and Jeremy Denouden, award each qualifier with a ribbon throughout the year & $1000.00 in prize money to the Starsearch Champion Class at the 2016 Royal
For further sportpony info please contact Darlene Morton at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Foal of current year.
2. Yearling, colt, filly or gelding.
3. Two year old colt, filly or gelding.
4. Junior Champion & Reserve (Eligible are 1st & 2nd place of Section 1, 2 & 3)
5. Three & over mare.
6. Three & over gelding.
7. Three & over stallion.
8. Senior Champion and Reserve (Eligible are 1st and 2nd place in Section 5, 6 & 7)
9. Grand Champion (Eligible are Junior & Reserve Champions and Senior & Reserve Champions) Champion ribbon sponsored by MORTON STABLES.
10. Hunter suitability under saddle. Three years & over mare, stallion or gelding.
11. Dressage suitability under saddle. Three years & over mare, stallion or gelding.
*Individual shows may add classes at their own discretion but these will not count as qualifying classes.
Send Entries to:
Rose Reid/Reidell Farms 8300 Ashburn Rd. Ashburn, ON L0B 1A0