Congratulations to Nicole Jackson the 2012 Ambassador!!
Date of Event: THURSDAY MAY 30th, 2013 at 7:00PM
Location of Event: Inside Arena
Committee Chairpersons: Nicole Jackson & Erin English
Sponsored by: Currently seeking sponsors for our 2013 Ambassador Program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries are now being accepted for the 2013 Brooklin Spring Fair Ambassador Contest until May 14th, 2013!!!
- Male or Female between the ages of 17 – 23
- Must live in the Durham Region (past 6 months)
- Contestants will complete a private interview with judges.
- Present a 1-2 minute speech on a topic relating to community, agriculture or the fair.
- Contestants will also answer an impromptu question and have prepared a biography board.
- Cash prizes will be awarded to the Ambassador and the 1st and 2nd Runner up.
- All contestants will receive prizes donated by local businesses!
Duties of winner:
- Be present the weekend of the fair
- Attend the O.A.A.S conference in Toronto the following year in February
- Represent the Brooklin Spring Fair in the C.N.E. Ambassador Competition the following year in August
For more information, contact:
- Telephone Nicole Jackson 905-809-6605
- Telephone Erin English 289-404-2706
- Email email@example.com
- Brooklin Spring Fair Office at 905-655-7093
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Line: Ambassador Competition
If you would like to be the Brooklin Spring Fair Ambassador 2013, follow this link for a printable application form.